This last weekend mom and the little boys went camping with some friends and while they were gone Ben sliced open his fingers. His right ring finger had to have surgery to sew back together the tendon because he completely sliced through it when moving pipe. Needless to say, Ben is no longer able to move pipe or really do much of anything. So Dad now has all the pipe and is starting to harvest. Mem has some stuff she's been asked to do for the ward in rexburg so after those tasks are completed she'll go home to help out dad. Mom was planning a vacation for the family before Ben got hurt, but that has been postponed until a later date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 responses:
I just have to say... WHAT A BUMMER! for like everyone! I'm so sorry Ben sliced his finger again! (But boy is it funny... sorta... I'm such a mean person for laughing about something like that! Bad Dani!)
:)
Post a Comment