Wow, time sure does fly. This last friday evening and Saturday Sky and Lac came up, and Mem and mom got to play with Abi for a lot of saturday while Sky and Lac figured out what all they wanted to take back to Poci with them. Some things were removed from grandma's old house like those metal cupboards that used to be above her table in the kitchen, and the Nova got loaded up onto the trailer and was taken back to Poci. Jake finally got a haircut-courtesy of Lac, he actually let her buzz it. Jake and Zac have been having a blast playing out in the beautiful sunshine. Jake even had a tan line where his hair had been blocking the sun. Ben spent all of Saturday in IF with Chels. David and dad worked all day :trying to get equipment to work, and then trying to get crops into the ground, and: (repeat between colons). David has been working for trail creek nursery, and on Friday he and Brett were the only two working because Brett is salaried and he had to work, and everyone, including David had already reached their 40 hours for the week, so Dave got overtime, then he went with Sky back to Poci to bring the truck and trailer back home on Sunday. And of course we are all excited to have a new addition to the family, niece/nephew/grandchild.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 responses:
I mentioned something to Jake and Zac about "when their wifes are pregnant....." and this is how the conversation went:
Jake: Lac are you pregnant?
Lac: well, yes... didn't you see Abigail's shirt?
Jake: yea, but I thought it was just a shirt, I didn't know it meant anything!
Anyway_maybe it was funnier in person, I had a little chuckle.
that is pretty good. "I didn't know it meant anything!" how funny.
Post a Comment