Saturday, May 24, 2008

Yet another week has flown by. Ben has passed his CNA class and is now a CNA. Mem resigned from her job at the hospital and is now just a full time student. Dad is working diligently between rainstorms to get the crops in, and David is still working for trail creek nursery. Mom finished June's schedule and convinced Dad to take her on a date, though their date consisted mostly of supporting Mem in her decision to resign from the hospital. Mem appreciated their support. Mom didn't know what Ben intended to do with his CNA, but he is planning to work for Dad again this summer. I guess we'll all see what he intends to do with it. The end of school is approaching, and Jake and Zac are thrilled to get out of school, and to be able to play outside. The rain has put a little damper on the playing outside, but the sun will come out again someday, we are sure of it.

2 responses:

Lacey Allen said...

Mem~ I am sad for you, are you doing okay? Resigning must have been really hard. I am sorry. :(
Something good will come of all this, we just have to wait and see.
We love you. xoxo

Memorie said...

It was pretty rough, made rougher by my options, resign or have my employment terminated. I voted resign. It looks better on a resume.